RE: Trex and others like it
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:07:17 -0600 (MDT)
I have seen Trex boards used for decking and walkways along coastal areas
quite a bit on my trip so far. It is great for  applications that you don't
want to have to do maintaince on that get a lot of weather. I got an earful
of praise for the stuff from a National Park Service maintenance guy, the
NPS is a big buyer of Trex.

Rob Sandelin
on the road at Hundred Acre Farm, Gettysburg, PA