Re: games
From: Mary Ellen Wessels (mewmewsic.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:40:38 -0600 (MDT)
Linda -
I have used games and role playing in a lot of situations through the years as a
camp counselor, a girl scout leader, a teacher, and in workshops I run for
adults
on singing and creativity etc.  One book to look for is "The New Games Book"
(where
the previously mentioned game "Pruey" comes from as well as a lot of other good
ones), I can also either post or email privately some other resources.

Good luck!
mew

  • Re: games Gordon, June 9 1994
    • RE: games Deborah Behrens, July 25 1994
    • GAMES TRACEY_PIT, July 25 1994
    • Re: GAMES John Willson, July 25 1994
    • Re: games Mary Ellen Wessels, July 14 2000