Re: Introduction to the Heart Song Community
From: Michael D (ohanamdearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:35:03 -0700 (MST)
>Your biggest challenge will be finding people to
> join such a project who have the resources required for home ownership,
> assuming you go the cohousing model of development.

How well I know that, especially since some of us are pretty
non-materialistic.  Voluntary simplicity is a philosophy that appeals to me,
personally.  I temper that with the philosophy that Joe Dominguez and Vicki
Robin (_Your Money or Your Life_) teach: put your money into what feeds your
heart, and let the rest go.

Michael