Re: Re: Marketing Plan (fwd)
From: Raines Cohen (raines-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:18:01 -0600 (MDT)
 "Shelly Demeo" <shelldemeo [at] home.com> wrote on 7/27/01 10:01 AM:

>How do I do that?  Where do I get a list for direct mail?

The Cohousing Network has a list of 12,000 people interested in Cohousing
(and yes, we do clean our lists, and don't give out names of people who
don't want to get mail), so that might be a good place to start. Contact
Steve Pretl at: office [at] cohousing.org. TCN group members are eligible to
rent names at very reasonable fees, selected by state or zip code (and to
get credit for contributing names of coho-interested people to the
databse).

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>
Spending lot sof time catching up with client projects.

  Vice President, Swan's Market Cohousing [Old Oakland, CA]
Listening to the clank of stands being set up for the weekly farmer's
market out front.

  Member, East Bay Cohousing [no site yet] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Which may reschedule the meeting planend for this Sunday because of
space-use conflicts at two communities.

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Which reminds buyers at the auction to settle up their accounts pronto!