Non Violence Guidelines
From: Gary Kent (garykentuniserve.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:03:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi from the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia

We are considering including in our guidelines/bylaws/expectations,
something about non-violence in our community or maybe something about
resolving conflict in a non violent way.

Do any other groups have items in their guidelines that deal specifically
with issues of conflict and non violence?

Thanks in advance

Stacia Leech
Roberts Creek Cohousing, where the subjects on our 20 acre parcel come off
tomorrow and we hold our noses and jump...........;0)