Re:Promoting Cohousing to Developers [was INCREDIBLE East Bay Express article on coho]
From: Diane Simpson (cohoworld.std.com)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:16:02 -0600 (MDT)
In order to get an association of developers who understand cohousing we
cohousers will have to go the extra mile to reach out to this audience.  To
this end, I have organized a workshop at "Build Boston," THE construction
industry trade show for the New England region. It is workshop #A60, "The
Nuts & Bolts of Cohousing" and will feature cohousing professionals John
Abrams, Chris Scotthanson, and Laura Fitch.  Date of the workshop is
Tuesday November 13, at 4 p.m.  I am promoting this workshop in
"Multifamiliy Trends," a publication of the Urban Land Institute, as well
as "Fine Homebuilding."  These  ads cost a lot of money, but they are
targeted toward the audience we need to reach.  I hope that in the future
other cohousing groups might take it upon themselves to sponsor an event
such as this one.

--Diane Simpson(:^]

>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:04:33 -0400
>Subject: Re: [C-L]_INCREDIBLE East Bay Express article on coho
>From: Sharon Villines <sharonvillines [at] prodigy.net>
>To: <cohousing-l [at] cohousing.org>
>
>> Very good article, Raines. I think we *have* arrived at critical mass, as
>> evidenced by the coverage on cohousing getting more and more accurate every
>> year.
>
>it was a wonderful article.
>
>Next we need an association of developers who understand cohousing....

    @@                 coho [at] world.std.com                     @@
   @@@@       Diane Simpson  http://jpcohousing.org          @@@@
   |  | P.O.Box 420,Boston, MA, USA 02130-0004  617-524-6614 |  |
   | V|        BOWDITCH LODGING HOUSE 82 GREEN ST.JP         |V |