Re: Cohousing-L digest, Vol 1 #435 - 6 msgs
From: Raines Cohen (raines-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:04:01 -0700 (MST)
 "Robin Covington" <robcov [at] hotmail.com>wrote on 3/25/02 10:01 AM:

>Wolf - I like the idea of a site that is introductory and exploratory -
>geared specifically for the newcomer to cohousing.  Who would respond to our
>naive and perhaps tedious quest?

The Cohousing Network will! We just had a great Face-to-Face TCN Board
gathering at Sonora coho in Tucson, AZ, and we (briefly) went over some
specific plans to do precisely that with our main website at
www.cohousing.org. Stay tuned for upcoming requests for specific help
developing and implementing the plan.

Raines

Raines Cohen <coho-L [at] raines.com> <http://www.swansway.com/>

  Vice President, Swan's Market Cohousing [Old Oakland, CA]
Happy to be back home after several days away

  Member, East Bay Cohousing [site searching] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Pursuing, among other sites, transit villages near BART stations.

  Boardmember, The Cohousing Network <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Back from Tucson for a Face-to-Face gathering - a very inspirational
community.