Re: Rules for kids at common dinners
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:21:01 -0700 (MST)
No, and I have to say, I disagree with Joani about the meal time. Many of
our youngsters like to play after dinner, and if it starts at 7, it's too
late for those with early bedtimes. We have dinner at 6, and it's worked out
well for us. This is a good illustration of the fact that every community is
different-we have more children than the communities that Joani has lived
in.

I think a common tea sounds nice-maybe the cohousers in the UK and other
commonwealth countries can start that! We have very few people who are home
at that time.
--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing