Re: Question: Flyers in the Commonhouse
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:54:17 -0600 (MDT)
We have internal mailboxes that people use to "leaflet" others. If someone
wants everyone  in the community to see something, it gets posted on the
short-term announcements board by the mailboxes, and removed within a week
or so.

The internal mail boxes are like those you would see in a departmental
office at a college. Every household has a cubby. That's where our HOA
statements, flyers, and lost kids items get put. I don't see how we would
function without it.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing