Re: Forming a new group
From: Amy Cervantes (cervantaewashtenaw.org)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:02:01 -0600 (MDT)
In addition to the local paper (obvious, I suppose) advertising in a lot of the
local free papers (if you have them) is a good idea.  I found the add for the
cohousing community that I am becoming involved with in a free local paper that
deals with alternative healing and natural health.  Others in our area are less
specialized (more like "what's happening around town" type things) but are all
equally well distributed.

christina guzman wrote:

> We are in Long Beach, CA and are looking to form a cohousing group in our
> area.  I need advice on how to "advertise" if you will to get more people
> interested.
>
> Thank you,
> Chriss

begin:vcard
n:Cervantes;Amy M.
tel;fax:(734)481-2457
tel;work:(734)484-7200 ext. 4166
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:cervanta [at] ewashtenaw.org
fn:Amy M. Cervantes
end:vcard