Re: Facilitator in Bay area?
From: Sanda Everette (sandasmcpacbell.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:01:00 -0600 (MDT)
A young man from San Francisco facilitated a couple of retreats for us (as well as for our local UU congregation.) He is close friends with some of the members of our community. He use to live at Omega Institute in NY and I think received training there. He is a pretty unique guy with some reall skills in facilitating communication and conflict resolution. If you are interested, I will get you his email and phone number.

Message: 2