Re: Dishwasher
From: Martie Weatherly (martiewearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:35:06 -0600 (MDT)
I am not familiar with whether a Hobart is above or below the counter.
Is it a heavy duty "regular" dishwasher? or an industrial above the
counter model?

If above the counter, is it noisy? and is it a washer and not just a
sanitizer?

If below the counter, are the racks heavy to lift up and does the floor
get wet?

Thanks for any info.

Martie Weatherly
Liberty Village
where some day we WILL have a common house and a dishwasher.