Re: Who Lives in Cohousing?
From: Racheli Gai (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:10:04 -0600 (MDT)
>From Racheli, Sonora Cohousing.
Actually, we have more than one person on medication
for a mental condition.  I agree with Becky's comment that
it's not the people with mental illness who are, necessarily, the ones who
are hard to get along with.
what Sharon said rings true to me, too: I have no idea how
many people take Prozac and similar medications...  and that's before we
get to herbals and such (I have some St. John's Wart's tea in my closet.
Does that count?  And what about my coffee addiction? ...

On the other hand, so many people who count as "normal" and
even highly successful are sociopaths.  (Look at the lunatics running the
country).  So, what's "normal"?  What's sick?

R.