Re: Dishwasher
From: JoycePlath (JoycePlathaol.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:41:01 -0600 (MDT)
Marsh Commons dinners seat between twenty and thirty folks.  We started out
with just one residential dishwasher.  Recently we added a second dishwasher
and a second deep sink for washing pots.  The first sink on a different
counter has one deep side and a regular eight inch side.  Our kitchen looks
residential in style (not rated as a commercial kitchen) and is open to
dining.  We picked quiet dishwashers and sometimes do not run them until the
end of socializing.  The cooks for the next meal unload the clean dishes and
part of their responsibilities.
The description of all this heavy lifting of wet dishes makes me think that
we have a good solution for up to say forty diners
Joyce Plath