Re: Dishwasher
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddessattbi.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:52:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hallelujah. I thought I was the lone voice in the wilderness, Joyce. Your
kitchen is exactly like ours. We also let the next cooks empty the
dishwashers. Everyone who tours our kitchen loves it and it's non-commercial
feel. Other cohousers are often envious.

And nobody even acknowledged the disability issue I brought up. I guess
you're all going to be able-bodied forever. Good luck with that...

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing