Re: Dishwasher
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:04:01 -0700 (MST)
We bought a used Hobart for about $2000 for our CH.  I think we're all quite
happy with it.  It's easy to run, very fast, does a good job, and noise has
not been a problem even with our open kitchen design.  Liz's comments
notwithstanding, I can't imagine trying to do all our dishes in one or two
home dishwashers.  When my extended family gets together, we can't wash 20
people's dishes in one load, let alone 45 people's that we have at our
common meals.

BTW, we went for a home refrigerator, a quasi-commercial stove, and a
commercial dishwasher for our CH and have been happy with them.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado