Mental Illness in Cohousing & Society
From: Zev Paiss (zpaissattbi.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:08:01 -0600 (MDT)
Dear Everyone,

The reason for my initial question about community members with some
"officially diagnosed" mental illness is two-fold.

First, I am wondering if cohousing is attracting a disproportionate number
of people in this situation, and secondly, and much more problematic, is how
might a cohousing community in its development stage, openly have
discussions about this as the future members are getting to know one
another?

Have at it!!!

Zev Paiss
Nomad Cohousing