Re: Re: Relevance of "isms" to Cohousing discussion list
From: Racheli Gai (jnpalmeattglobal.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:49:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Hans,
I'm guessing that your objection is aimed at the article I
posted.
While I agree that the major issue the article aimed to
address (How (mis)information regarding Asians is used
to discredit African Americans etc.), the way the writer
went about exposing realities behind numbers seemed
to me *entirely relevant* to the discussion which was taking
place on the list at that time (because it showed that the reality of
"affordability" is a lot more complex than simply comparing  average or
median income of different ethnic/other groups).

R.