Re: Market Survey
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:28:05 -0600 (MDT)
Please see the following amendment to my previous post.  How soon we forget!

Stella Tarnay, who was one of the key players in Cambridge Cohousing's early
days, wrote the following to remind me:  (Stella is now the editor of the
Cohusing Journal.)  Thank you, Stella!

> Hi Peg -- too bad there's no more BCN (Boston Cohousing Network), huh? You
neglected to mention that I made the pitch to Boston Globe for that
Cambridge Coho Real Estate Article,
> and Cambridge Coho hired me for $250 to write a teaser article that the
Boston Globe reporter used as a base.