Re: Marketing Survey
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:17:01 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Catya (and all),

1.  As I recall, Cambridge Cohousing (MA) also sent Mosaic Commons
(MetroWest Boston,MA) flyers to our Friends of Cambridge Cohousing list.
(Mosaic Commons covered the mailing costs.)  We'd be happy to post flyers on
our bulletin board (that'll keep our own folks updated also!).

2.  We also have a link on our website to Mosaic Commons, Jamaica Plain
(Boston, MA) and Cornerstone (Cambridge, MA) in addition to TCN.

3.  Any inquiries that come in to us via email also get referred to TCN, as
well as our local cohousing groups.

4.  Whenever we do tours of our place, we mention the status of the other
local cohousing communities.

It would be of interest to us also to discover if any of these referrals or
referral mechanisms actually work.  Do some work better than others?  You
might ask everyone who contacts you how they heard of Mosaic Commons.  Most
of us here try to spread the word about cohousing any way we can.  And since
we usually have no available units, it's great to be able to refer people
elsewhere.

Peg Blum
Cambridge Cohousing
Cambridge, MA