RE: Marketing Survey
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:38:02 -0600 (MDT)
> Everyone worked at getting the message out and posting the brochures,
> distributing at community fairs, etc.  Word of mouth was very
> effective, especially family-to-family.  We also believed "if you
> build it, they will come" and they did!

Hey, maybe we could post flyers for JP and Mosaic in the commonhouses of the
MA built communities?  That way folks who have friends visiting or
interested in cohousing would know where to go?

And how about waiting lists?  Can we get info on the new groups out to the
existing groups' waiting lists?  (Mosaic sent to New View's list once, but
it was a while ago.)

Anyone know if this sort of tactic is successful?

        - catya
                              ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett      ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com           \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org              \/       www.mosaic-commons.org