Resale Policy
From: Diane Margolis (dianecambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 13:29:06 -0700 (MST)
Here at Cambridge Cohousing we are trying to develop a workable resale
policy.  One goal would be to help us  maintain whatever economic and family
type diversity we have managed to achieve.  We would like to know the resale
policies of other cohousing groups.  I have tried to use the archives, but
either I don't know how to use them effectively, or there is no useful
thread there.  Whatever anyone can do to help would be much appreciated.
Diane Margolis at Cambridge Cohousing