Re: Car share club
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:06:16 -0700 (MST)
On 12/31/2002 12:51 PM, "Raines Cohen" <rc2-coho-L [at] raines.com> wrote:

> CityCarShare now has a station wagon right outside our front gate, so
> that's available when we need it, for the several members here.
>
> http://www.citycarshare.org/

Raines, how does this work?

It seems to me that this is a good option. I don't currently have a car but
could use one 2-3 days a month for a few hours -- maybe once a week. I could
share with others or borrow a neighbors car but would like to have a more
structured way of reserving a car and, mostly, I would like to be free of
concerns about maintenance and concerns about how others are using the same
car.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org