RE: Sociocracy
From: Maggie (mduttonshaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:52:00 -0700 (MST)
I would like to see more discussion among cohousers practicing sociocracy...
Sharon...where will the web page be?
Maggie Dutton,
H.O.M.E.S. (in Ft. McMurray, Alberta)

Sharon wrote:
"But I would like to know how much tolerance there is for discussion of
sociocracy in cohousing here?"

I would also like to hear from cohousing groups that are currently
using sociocratic principles and method or considering using it. I will
be putting up a sociocracy in cohousing web page and would like to post
links and progress reports.

-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC