Mosaic Commons
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:03:01 -0700 (MST)
For those of you who have been keeping track of our rollercoaster...

Last week the town of Stow, MA voted to buy our land out from under us in
town meeting.

Yesterday, the voters at the ballot voted NOT to borrow the funds to do so.

So now we're sitting on our hands waiting to see what the town does next.

Crazy times, think good thoughts for us...

        - catya
                              ____
Catya Belfer-Shevett      ____\  /      Interested in
catya [at] pobox.com           \  / \/      Cohousing in MA?
www.catya.org              \/       www.mosaic-commons.org