RE: list etiquette/censorship
From: TR Ruddick (truddickearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:41:03 -0700 (MST)
Recent digest was kind of hard to read--

People, could you please close your html tags or whatever turned most of it
into italics?  I'm being very careful to send all my messages in plain text
and not html since some friendly members let me know that they have a hard
time reading the html stuff, might be a good practice for all.

Similarly, could you try to edit copied messages?  Those huge re-quotes get
hard to sort out sometimes.

As for Fred, he's a facilitator, not a censor nor an editor.  I favor
keeping the current set-up.  I have never been on any listserv or interest
group where any reasonably cognizant participant would have been fooled
into thinking that the topics and posts were somehow official law from the
sole arbiter of the topic.  In short, if you read this (or any) list and
think that the individual interests and opinions are somehow absolute, as
far as I'm concerned you're beyond my help.