RE: Legal discrimination in housing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:56:34 -0700 (MST)
Sheila  <sbraun [at] gmavt.net>
is the author of the message below.
because the message included a vcard attachment which trips the HTML
filter. I can't easily at present allow vcards - it's better to avoid
including them.  Long messages complicate checking for vcards. I deleted
the quote of the message to which this is a reply.

A few more admin notes...

New software (Mailman ver 2.11) will hopefully help this when it gets
installed by a volunteer here.  Any techy types who could help install it
out there?  I'm not sure whether we could supply a volunteer but I'd like
to offer if we had someone.

Also cohousing-L has been down some today (about 6 hours??). The net
connection was down (a T1, thanks Qwest).

Fred, cohousing-L list manager

Thanks for clarifying. I was assuming that the categories you mentioned
were the ones that were illegal, and in my not-legal mind that seemed so
broad that it would be foolish to discriminate on any basis--and I
overstated my case.

Sheila