Re: Beds and baths
From: Art Gorski (agorskimac.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:54:12 -0700 (MST)

We would like to limit unit choices to standard 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
models.  A couple of members in our group would like a large 3 bedroom.
Does it make sense to replace our 4 bedroom option with a large 3 bedroom, or should we offer both a large and standard 3 bedroom? Or does our initial
offer make the most sense?

If your Common House has guest rooms you could talk people into buying smaller units since they wouldn't need a guest bedroom in their home that goes mostly unused.

Art Gorski    <http://is.rice.edu/~agorski/>
90% Houston, Texas and 10% Prescott, Arizona