Re: Food choices, restrictions and participation?
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:44:09 -0600 (MDT)
our response to that was to make no restrictions and leave it up to the
cooks whether they accommodate everyone or not. Most do, a few don't, and we
have all the meals we want, for the most part. Just not having the pressure
to satisfy everyone makes it more of a pleasure to actually do so. On my
cook team, we're disappointed if we don't get at least 40 people for dinner,
which is a lot compared to other teams. People know we cook good food for
everyone.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing