Re: Regarding house rules
From: Mac & Sandy Thomson (ganeshrmi.net)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:08:09 -0600 (MDT)
Rob,

Maybe we are headed for trouble, but we've had our Membership Application in
place from the very beginning and haven't had any trouble yet.  Granted, we
haven't had any resales yet, but almost all of our members got mortgages
when they first bought their homes.  No banks balked at any of our
membership requirements.

- Mac

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance."
     - Dave Barry