Re: Religious Practices in Cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:47:07 -0600 (MDT)
On 9/27/2003 10:08 AM, "Jeanne Goodman" <GoodmanJ [at] jpcohousing.org> wrote:

> I do have one question though, if your community routinely scheduled events
> at times that made it impossible to attend them would you ask that they
> consider moving them so that you could attend? How would you feel if members
> of the community asked why you weren't able to attend and then arranged to
> move their meetings so that you were able to attend?

If I lived in a community that routinely scheduled meetings that I should or
might want to attend at times that for various reasons I could not attend
then I would consider moving to another community.

A community cannot be all things to all people. The rubber band of
inclusiveness only stretches so far before it is no longer a rubber band.

Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org