Re: Student Survey
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:49:11 -0700 (MST)
Janet Carter Cantine's Island Cohousing Saugerties, NY JCarter12 [at] aol.com
is the author of the message below.

Note: This message should have been posted yesterday but I muffed another
one.  Fred

Sharon suggests a common survey form to be used to respond to student
inquiries.  I think it's a good idea and I'd be willing to work on question
design

However, please note that students need to learn how to frame a survey,
specify the pool from which responses are drawn and spend time revising
questions.

How to resolve?

Janet Carter
Cantine's Island Cohousing