Re: Choosing Colors
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Make sure the colors are appropriate for your environment. Dark or bold
colors fade  much more quickly and require more toxic stuff to create. They
aren't appropriate for a hot climate, and we are stuck with ours, since
there are a few people who think it would ruin the architectural integrity
of our community to change, and would block it. We had to repaint only 5
years into living here, and it should have been ten. We will continue to
have to paint more frequently, (although the first paint job was the worst)
and it is reflected in our dues.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing

Sponsor me shaving my head for childhood cancer: http://www.stbaldricks.org
Click on "Sponsor a Shavee" and enter my name as written above.
Before and after pictures are posted.