Re: Re: Choosing Colors
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

On May 9, 2004, at 8:30 AM, Chris ScottHanson wrote:

Philip,

Have you considered the payback period, the time when the higher priced pre-painted material has paid for itself by avoiding the repainting process? Is it perhaps 10 years, or 15 years. Does anyone know?

Also consider that more expensive paints may be easier to brush on and they may cover better. Much fast application. I've recently used very expensive paints (Main Cottage) on some bookcases and furniture and I will never go back. The colors are much richer and the paint was a joy to use.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC