Re: house materials: gutters, snowstops, doorknobs...
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
>>> Whaddya know about gutters??
    My house is in the hardwood section of our site and cleaning leaves
out of
    a gutter a royal pain.  (I dented one of hardiplank sidings when the
ladder
    slipped.)

    Some companies that offer covered gutters will clean them out
    (at no additional charge) should leaves slip past the gutter guards.
I plan
    to replace my gutters with covered gutters after I graduate from
school
    and have a job.

    I have not been impressed with after market gutter helmets.

-Robert Heinich
 Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
 Durham, NC