|Re: ithaca eco-villiage car-share||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Stephan Wik (stephananu.net)|
|Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:13:08 -0800 (PST)|
On 26 Feb 2005, at 19:53, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
If any of you on the list-serv are members of a car-share i am requesting that you please contact me with any helpful information.
http://www.lebensgarten.de/ (in German) have been running a car-pool with four or five cars for many years (including a solar car which we used a lot for small trips to the shop). You pay 500 Euros deposit to join and .19 Euros/km (includes petrol). The solar car cost was 15 Euros/month with no km charge but only did 50km/hr and had a max range of about 30km between charges. I think the performance has improved a lot since Joachim put in new batteries a few months ago.
Contact me directly and if you're interested and I'll see if I can find a contact for you if you need more info. It would help if you spoke German although there are some English speakers there.
Stephan (former Lebensgarten member) Leuven, Belgium
ithaca eco-villiage car-share Daniel Dunbar, February 26 2005
- Re: ithaca eco-villiage car-share Stephan Wik, February 27 2005
- Re: ithaca eco-villiage car-share Chris ScottHanson, February 28 2005
- RE: ithaca eco-villiage car-share TERRI HUGGETT, February 27 2005
- Re: ithaca eco-villiage car-share Tree Bressen, March 2 2005
- re:ithaca eco-villiage car-share Duncan Cavens, February 28 2005
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.