Re: Re: Questions re senior cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:19:12 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 18, 2005, at 2:12 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

I think this is a real concern but it goes both ways. Right now I'm feeling the crunch in the other direction. Since we moved in it has been the younger people who needed all the help -- from breast cancer to babies to multiple adoptions.

I forgot weddings, delinquent teens, baby showers, college visits & entrance, etc. All these take an enormous amount of energy and preparation. Everything else sort of goes on hold.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC