Grants
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

I've posted this before but it's been a year or two, so I thought I would check again :)

We're looking for information on grant opportunities for green building or affordable housing - we're in Massachusetts, and will (presuming all continues to go well) own our land in June.

Does someone keep a list somewhere of all of the grants cohousing communities have gotten? If not, can people drop me notes and I'll be happy to compile one? :)

        - catya

  • Re: Grants, (continued)