Collective housing
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:28:20 -0700 (PDT)
alberta maged <albertamaged [at] hotmail.com> is the author of the message
below.
due to  problem.

hi, all,

let me once again throw in my five cent question since three of you just
wrote about funding/money:  there is a great need for collective housing
(not commune, not special needs) for working adults that provides private
suites w/ collective kitchen/common areas --has anyone heard of such
places other than the Friends Meeting Houses which have this model or how
we might creatively bring together funds to build such a place?

thanks, bye, Alberta (East Somerville, Massachusetts)