Holidays
From: Terri Hupfer (terriphch.org)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

Here at Pleasant Hill Cohousing in Northern California we have many holiday
celebrations. These include latke parties for Hannukah, Winter Solstice, and a
welcoming of the light party. This year we will also have a Deepavali
celebration. The way we have managed it is that all decorations are up only for
the night of the party, then taken down, all except for the Day of the Dead
altar, which people have asked to have left up for a few days.

Terri Hupfer

  • RE: holidays, (continued)