RE: holidays
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Fleck wrote:

I agree (any excuse for a party - right?) but I'm trying to find some
answers to people who feel differently. Any successful ways you've found to
convince people of your view?
Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle

I don't know if you remember meeting me back in 2000, but I'm absolutely the wrong person to try to convince anyone of anything.

I advocate being inclusive instead of exclusive and recommend guidelines over rules. Other than that, I prefer to live with diversity.

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_