Re: holidays
From: Matt Lawrence (matttechnoronin.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Fleck wrote:

How do people handle problems with holiday observance?
This has become a very controversial for us. Especially
Christmas/Hannakah/Solstice/Kwanza decorations. Some people want no
decorations at all and some want 2 weeks of mondo explosion Santa, trees,
creche display, lights, etc. I've recommended we allow decorations for 4-5
days for each major holiday and have made no one happy.

Personally, I would rather see people be tolerant and accepting of other beliefs and celebrations. As a member of a minority religion, I would rather see everything celebrated instead of nothing celebrated.

-- Matt
Nothing great was ever accomplished without _passion_