holidays
From: Fleck (foam4uworldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

If this has been discussed before please point me in the right direction for
the archives.....

How do people handle problems with holiday observance?
This has become a very controversial for us. Especially
Christmas/Hannakah/Solstice/Kwanza decorations. Some people want no
decorations at all and some want 2 weeks of mondo explosion Santa, trees,
creche display, lights, etc. I've recommended we allow decorations for 4-5
days for each major holiday and have made no one happy.

Some people see these as totally secural and others as oppressive religious
display in a very diverse neighborhood.
What to do?
Thanks,
Anne @ Jackson Place Seattle