RE: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: Casey Morrigan (cjmorrpacbell.net)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:42:18 -0800 (PST)
Just a reiteration of what someone else noted in their post. These blocks
have a big drawback if they are being used for kid's play surfaces. Their
edges are rough and hard and will scrape and bruise. They are unforgiving
in that way.  Also, if you don't keep grass growing in them, they become
mud or dirt holders.

Casey M.
Two Acre Wood
Sebastopol, California