Re: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: joyce thorn (jcthornearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:20:15 -0800 (PST)
Thanks a lot. We'll look into them.  Joyce

On Dec 28, 2005, at 5:38 AM, Evdavwes [at] aol.com wrote:

Hello, All,

_Turfstone_ (http://www.interlockonline.com/turfston.html) and _Grasscrete_ (http://www.grasscrete.com/) are two commercial products that allow grass to
grow while providing a surface for vehicles.

David Clements

In a message dated 12/27/2005 1:53:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cohousing-l-request [at] cohousing.org writes:

James--is there a name for that 25% concrete product? I've never heard of it and it sounds perfect for the parking our city, Denver, requires.
Joyce