Re: Help Selling Units
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:30:43 -0800 (PST)
Dear Stuart:

Thank you for the good list of tips - especially about the web-site  stuff.

I have read a few posts about your community. Good luck with the early
stages.

Perhaps there are some ways we can work together. I like to cooperative
advertising idea. Also, a group of us here was thinking about doing a tour of
Vermont co-housing early this summer. Would love help and participation from
other communities. Perhaps we could talk by phone.

Let me know if you'd like explore this more.

Kelly  Devine
_Financial Chair  Common Pastures Cohousing_
(http://www.champlainvalleycohousing.org/)
Charlotte, VT
home -  802-862-1542
Cohousing -  802-425-5030