RE: Help Selling Units
From: stuart (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:34:12 -0800 (PST)
Dear Kelly,

You are most welcome about the tips, I am glad to help out.

I am most interested in working with you on advertising and any other
way we could help each other out.

I am also interested in the bus tour, it does seem like a great way to
meet each other and share information.

I was thinking that it might be an idea to set up a VT Cohousing
Organization which could have it's own webpage where we could list some
brief information about the groups and links to their websites. This
would be for web advertising purposes so we could get a small bnner ad
on diffeent websites, like cohousing.org,, and just list th group's web
address.
The groups could contribute to the cost of the website and the ads.

We could do the same for print ads, but it might be more complicate for
snail mail and telephone contacts, unless someone wanted to take on the
reponsibility of answering the phone and doing mail outs.

Thanks for your telephone numbers, i will be in touch or you could call
me.

Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director
Caer Coburn, a traditional village based upon intentional communities
and co-housing
Rockingham, Vermont, USA
http://www.caercoburn.org