Reasons for attending the National Conference July 2006
From: Carol Robinson (carolrslvyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:30:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!
  I live in a community that started forming in 1997, started building in 2001,
  and completed in 2005. I consider us to be in "early adolescence." I was
  considering attending the National Conference and then the details of
  the costs and events were published. I am considering that the cost
  is more than I would like to pay at this point and I am not seeing many
  events that would be informative for me.

  My questions are:
  What do others expect to gain from this conference or why are you considering
going?
  What information would be available for members of communities that are
complete?
  In general, what benefits are folks expecting to get?

  Thank you for your time!!
  Carol Robinson
  Shadowlake Village
  Blacksburg, VA

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice