Guest List Etiquette Question
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 25, 2006, at 10:05 AM, Cher Stuewe-Portnoff wrote:

Such a list would be extremely helpful. Our difficulty has been in finding
out what is wanted and needed. Thanks.

That's our problem. What you/we need is a list maven. Someone who likes to think up nice things and keeps track of them all year so they are available during gift giving season or when needed.

I have a friend who would really like to be a gift buyer. She buys most of the gifts in her extended family and keeping lists for suggestions for the gifts she doesn't buy. Unfortunately, she doesn't live here.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC