Re: cohousing and career change
From: eileen mccourt (emccourtCHARTER.NET)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:38:52 -0800 (PST)
My 4 years of cohousing development experience is on my resume and has had a
positive influence on my transition to non-profit management from Silicon
Valley corporate management and the two jobs I have held since leaving
Silicon Valley.  It has garnered interviews for HUD and local government
housing program management positions.  I have parlayed it into financial
management, project management, contracts negotiations, partnership
relationship management, marketing and community development.

--eileen
Eileen McCourt
Oak Creek Common Cohousing
Paso Robles, CA